Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Devil Came Down To Georgia

Have you ever thought to yourself, "I would give anything for a day in bed!"? Or, "What I wouldn't trade to have 3 pounds just magically disappear!".

Friends, I am here to tell you, those are deals with the devil. After catching the stomach flu our oldest brought home, I am lying in the bed desperately wishing for a return to normal life of work, laundry, carpool, basketball, soccer, and supper club. This just flat out sucks.
***
There is nothing on this earth more refreshing after the kind of night I just had than an ice cold Gatorade. And I have one. Sitting next to me on the bedside table. Unfortunately, I cannot get it open. Either the top is particularly tricky today, or my arms are particularly weak, or both, but it's infuriating. Can I wait 4 more hours until my poor husband gets home? I just might have to. I don't think there's an app for that.
***
Very first post done from my iPad!