Friday, June 3, 2011

Stay Tuned

Hello friends...I haven't posted in quite a while because I failed to follow very good advice from a work colleague: Eat oysters, don't walk on them. Of course, she offered this advice about 24 hours too late.

In other words, I sliced the hell out of my feet while pulling my oldest son out of the marsh, and have just been hobbling around pitifully ever since.

Also, I am pondering starting a new blog that goes beyond food. I keep trying to get my friend Leigh to actually do it, as she is 400 times more creative, energetic, and purposeful than I am. I guarantee you if she did it it would be one of those blogs that immediately generates all kind of buzz and attention, and you would all waste way too much work time reading it and hitting that refresh button. Then I could just be a contributor a couple times each week. Isn't this a genius idea? (Yes. Yes it is.)

Bottom line is, it's about time to shut this one down. My attention to it has been sporadic, and I just don't have that much more to say about food - I've covered all our favorites! But as soon as I get Leigh on board, or as soon as she forces me kicking and screaming to do my own, I'll be back here with directions on how to find me.

Best! Savannah